zenmuse h4-3d
6205 14 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scubari
lvl.1
Flight distance : 734511 ft
Finland

Where can i find find specs for new h4-3d ?
2015-1-10
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

You can find on this link: http://download.dji-innovations. ... s/zenmuse-h4-3d.pdf
This is not full spec, but you can see what are main features.

In the specification of H4-3D writes that the new version allow adjustment of tilt speed on all DJI platforms.

I want to know does DJI forgot all users who have H3-3D with this feature (adjust tilt speed on H3-3D.

I have DIY hexacopter with Naza V2, Zenmuse H3-3D and Phantom stock RC station.  

I can't adjust the tilt speed on this setup, which is very bad because if DJs launches a new feature on the new version gimbal (H4-4D), it will be a huge blow to all users who spent money for H3-3D gimbal.
2015-1-12
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

When will it be available to order? I am ready to pull the trigger on a drone with either the Phantom II or the Ghost.
2015-1-13
Use props
taox.email
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20085 ft
Czechia

Ohhh no! I do not want why they do not made the "tilt speed" adjustment on the H3-3D...they made it on the new version of gimbal? Haha so this is DJI marketing strategy! I have the H3-3D and Phantom v1 i was spending the big budget for tuning this and they do something like this? It looks like the peoples in DJI company do not know nothing about rest of the world. They think that every user buy the new copter every year, new gopro every year and new gimbal every year...i was waiting half of the year for new update with the "tilt speed" feature bud nothing was happend. Oh yes something yes - they made the new gimbal with this feature...haha. For the peoples who has no coder experiences - in this situation is solution for this in the program code one day of work for good coder...uf...if you think about somethink like the Inspire 1 - do not buy this becauese if it will has some fails - you should must buy Inspire 2 for fixing it...
2015-1-26
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

taox.email Posted at 2015-1-27 10:27
Ohhh no! I do not want why they do not made the "tilt speed" adjustment on the H3-3D...they made it  ...

I guess that the tilt speed will be possible on H4-3D. I can't believe that the DJI company passed through this exception (tilt speed) even when so many people complained.
It is very bad that you forced to annually replace old equipment with new and re-invest it in this big budget.

I can't believe that for its loyal customers, which is quite a lot around the world, can't program tilt speed on H3-3D, and even to make an additional electronic component which will be installed in order to get it.

It is interesting to see that there are DIY versions of gimbal where you can adjust everything, while the DJI for all locked. I understand that this is because they want the best set up the equipment and be just plug and plaj, but some things like tilt speed it is necessary to leave the user can adjust.

More troubling still is expected by every few months to invest money in new equipment and without any explanation that will soon appear in new equipment. So it is logical that they would all buy new equipment, not old, if you knew that would come out soon.

I hope that someone will read these posts and answer our questions with a positive response.
2015-1-27
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

dronetofly Posted at 2015-1-28 00:35
I guess that the tilt speed will be possible on H4-3D. I can't believe that the DJI company passed ...

Below is the adjust method for H3-3D
For the former RC version (with a back stick), the tilt speed can be adjusted through PT2 assistant software.
While for the new version RC (with a wheel), the camera tilt speed can be slower when the wheel is moved in a narrow angle
2015-1-29
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-1-29 17:01
Below is the adjust method for H3-3D
For the former RC version (with a back stick), the tilt speed ...

Yes, you may adjust tilt speed of H3-3D if the gimbal is on DJI Phantom 2, I know that.

But, how to adjust speed when gimbal is on DJI F550 with Naza v2?

There are no way to do that using DJI Assistant of Phantom 2, because Assistant won't recognize anything, and you can't adjust tilt speed.

Please DJI-Dboy tell us how to adjust tilt speed of H3-3D on Naza v2 with old RC version with back stick or DT7 & DR16 RC System.

Thank you in advance.
2015-1-30
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Czechia

I was writting on DJI support and two different guys write me this:

1) NAZAs which are used in Phantom v1, F550, F450, Wookong... etc are to old for us (his words: this Nazas do not support H3-3D)  and we will be not solve this problem..(other words for > buy newer versions of everythink from go-pro through naza to gimbal...)
2) The other DJI guy told me: our team will solve this issue. My question was "when? weeks? months? years?" and he told me "i do not know"

As dronetofly say - the Basecam based gimbals are better and better from version to version. And cheaper...im working like the coder and in my opinion - if they have solved this for the other platforms like P2 - its one day of work to solve this on the older platforms but there is the problem > they probably do not want to do this..as i see in the H4-3D description > "slow tilt speed" i was very, very, very angry. Because is clear now - they know about this problem :-) Yes its great, but i was buying my H3-3D + GOPRO + NAZA... six months ago...
2015-2-1
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

dronetofly Posted at 2015-1-31 04:09
Yes, you may adjust tilt speed of H3-3D if the gimbal is on DJI Phantom 2, I know that.

But, how  ...

if the gimbal tilt is controlled via F2, the speed can be adjusted:
First you shall make sure the connection is the same as the description in manual.
Secondly, turn on gimbal switch in Naza Assistant, adjust x1 pitch speed.
2015-2-1
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-2-2 10:02
First you shall make sure the connection is the same as the description in manual.
Secondly, turn  ...

I looked my F550 configuration and the configuration is same like on diagram (Zenmuse GCU v1 is connected to PMU v2, GPS to PMU and PMU exp to Naza EXP and x3 to Naza x3)

I turn on Gimbal Switch in NAZAM Assistant 2.20. Set Manual Control Pitch X1 to 10, press enter to write settings, and nothing happend.

I restarted all, try to calibrate X1. Nothing happened. Pitch speed is same and not slowed. :-(

P.S. RC is DR7 & DR16; Naza V2 firmware is latest.
2015-2-3
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

dronetofly Posted at 2015-2-4 04:25
I looked my F550 configuration and the configuration is same like on diagram (Zenmuse GCU v1 is con ...

Hi, dronetofly,
Sorry for the misunderstanding of the above post, the H3-3D pitch speed cannot be adjusted by setting 'X1 pitch speed' in Naza.
This function is used for gimbals from other companies. Only when one uses F2 output to control Pitch, the X1 speed can be adjusted.
H3-3D GCU would not receive F2 signal to pitch the gimbal, hence, till now this function is not supported.
You can move a small angle with RC back stick to get a slow Pitch movement.
2015-2-3
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-2-4 15:30
Hi, dronetofly,
Sorry for the misunderstanding of the above post, the H3-3D pitch speed cannot be  ...

I supposed that it wasn't possible, but I tried anyway.
Thanks for your help.
2015-2-4
Use props
taox.taox
lvl.1
Czechia

Tilt speed of H3-3D on the NAZA-M is a totally fail from DJI...still waiting for fix..
2015-2-12
Use props
dronetofly
lvl.1

Serbia

taox.taox Posted at 2015-2-13 08:25
Tilt speed of H3-3D on the NAZA-M is a totally fail from DJI...still waiting for fix..

Unfortunately that's the case. I'am hopping that they will find the way to fix it.
2015-2-13
Use props
tsoi_vv.mail
New

Thailand

H4-3D complete NAZA V2, module GPU H-3D not control the speed of inclination (tilt). Tilt speed camera as big as in previous versions H3-3D, H3-2D. Are provided for addressing this issue. Announced the release of a new model this problem H4-3D promised to solve.
2015-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules