668 3 2016-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aquasoniq
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello guys, please respond! Can I fly in Italy with Phantom without any registration? One russian guy was arrested few month ago near the Colosseum, DJI Phantom3 with batteries and even iPhone 6s+ was confiscated. I'm going to Genova next month. Of course I will not fly in so special historical area. Maybe somewhere in a countryside or over my friends' villa.
2016-3-19
Use props
Ge.moc
lvl.2
Italy

hi, i live in Milan.
in Italy you can fly only for fun ( special permission requested for business) and only in areas without people, with a maximum range of 200 m and a max height of 70 m.
You cannot fly over roads, houses, people.

The most important thing is...not arouse attention from passers or police. Use your common sense.
2016-3-19
Use props
fortunatomontan
lvl.2

Italy

Hello guys. I have a problem with the phantom 4 .Last I flew all ok .but this morning just lit with Android recognizes it as phantom 3 professional while ios lo.conosce as phantom 4 but no video signal .what drone can be updated with updated radio
2016-3-19
Use props
aquasoniq
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Ge.moc Posted at 2016-3-19 15:39
hi, i live in Milan.
in Italy you can fly only for fun ( special permission requested for business) ...

Thanks for respond! As I understand, it is barely legal like in Russia. And for tourist who been catched while flying MC many problems and stuff confiscating are guaranteed? And better not fly at all? ))) As I can see, we live in very similar countries.
2016-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules