iPad Mini Sunshade for Satechi ST-TP01 Car Holder Mount?
2577 4 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am using an Ipad Mini Retina with my P2V+ Transmitter and the iOS Vision App. I've found the  Satechi ST-TP01 Car Holder Mount works perfectly on the existing ball head once you remove the iphone clamp. This ST-TP01 will even hold a full size iPad or 10" monitor. My problem is finding a sun shade for the Ipad Mini and also for the iPad. I am looking for a sunshade primarily for the mini, that will work with the mount. I purchased the Coollcd 8 Inch Sunhood/sunshade for Coollcd 8 Inch LCD Monitor/819ah By Smallrig but it is not designed for the mini. It works after some cutting and hacking, but not pretty. Any suggesdtions on what to use for this would be awesome. Thanks!
2014-9-17
Use props
DJIHavequestion
lvl.2

United States

Does this make the controller too heavy to hold?
2014-11-6
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Not in my opinion. You can get a Tarot neck strap adapter to help balance it. It's still not well balanced but the advantage of the bigger screen is far better than a balanced controller in my opinion.
2014-11-6
Use props
stmichael911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 526060 ft
United States

Did you find a shade for your mini iPad that you were happy with?

I'm looking as well
2015-3-5
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

stmichael911@ho Posted at 2015-3-5 22:08
Did you find a shade for your mini iPad that you were happy with?

I'm looking as well

This one has actually worked out quite well for me. No complaints. There may be better ones out there, but I am happy with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2015-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules