"Battery Cell Damaged"
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
random flier
lvl.2

United States

I went to fly my phantom 3 advanced with my friend yesterday, and when I get in, it first tells me I need to update, and then tells me that one of the cells in my battery is damaged.

2 battery cells on left have less charge

2 battery cells on left have less charge
I don't want to update because I have heard of phantoms start to shake and become useless (plus I don't think it will solve my problem) but I am worried that the battery is going bad after only 31 charges. It has been involved in a crash, but it was about a month or two ago. It hass tiny damage to the sides as shown in two of the pictures. IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0289.JPG
I do leave it charged because I don't know when I will need to fly it, but I fly it AT LEAST once a week before it has time to discharge. I don't know if they will be of help but I have attached two more photos of the two latest charges where it says a cell is broken. (These last charges were the only ones where it has these messages.) (it also goes to 31 charges) It will still fly and turn on, but I am worried about what may happen. Thanks in advance!
IMG_0284.PNG IMG_0285.PNG IMG_0287.PNG
2016-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules