Phantom 3 4K - NEW Drone Launched @ $571
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
khpura
lvl.2

United States

Phantom 3 4K - NEW Drone Launched $571

I was suprise to see this new drone for sale for only $649 + $78 credit with purchase = $571 So what is going on here? looks like Drone market is on the decline prices are dropping like crazy and all these new variations of Drones from DJI makes me think twice before i purchase any new Drone.

It has Professional Video capability why would i buy Professional now?
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

The remote controller is different and it uses wifi for the video transmission
2016-3-21
Use props
khpura
lvl.2

United States

But that was silent release - I still don;t see any detail information about this drone. So it is better than Standard because uses latest remote, but only Wifi?
2016-3-21
Use props
pfalcon
lvl.2

United States

khpura Posted at 2016-3-21 08:39
But that was silent release - I still don;t see any detail information about this drone. So it is be ...

I always thought the 4K was priced too high at $799, which is the same as the P3A.  The 4K is basically just a P3S with the upgraded 4K camera.  I think around $600 for that is about right...  I can't believe many consumers were choosing the 4K over the Advanced when they were priced the same...
2016-3-21
Use props
khpura
lvl.2

United States

pfalcon Posted at 2016-3-21 11:11
I always thought the 4K was priced too high at $799, which is the same as the P3A.  The 4K is basic ...

But now Phantom 3 Advance owners are pissed probably, because you can have 4K camera for less $$
2016-3-21
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

khpura Posted at 2016-3-21 12:34
But now Phantom 3 Advance owners are pissed probably, because you can have 4K camera for less $$

I think most wont mind,

the Lightbridge range and hd ability are pretty tough to beat.

and the wifi version-4K doesn't have that.

and note that recently p3p have sold at 800.00

btw this is not a new drone launch.. it has been sold for a long while now
price drop maybe , new drone no!
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules