firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eishiba_lancord
lvl.2

When I fire everything up my phone and app tells me the p3 professional is "safe to fly". In Overall Status it has in white "updates required". When I click on that it takes me to another screen with two red "!". The aircraft is required to update, please check the firmware upgrade tutioral videos in academy. And. The camera is required to update, please check the academy. I did one update already which only required me to click on the update button from this same screen. Do you have to manually update some updates? Is the craft really "safe to fly?"
2016-3-21
Use props
gosports1
lvl.2

United States

I believe we both are having the same problem. I also have a Phantom 3 Professional. I was able to see the DJI Go app and screen on my Apple I-Pad a few minutes . It said I needed 3 upgrades since Friday. Battery -Camera and Quad Copter. Last Friday after everything was showing on the screen I click on the Update that was required and it did it automatically. What do I need to do to do the 3 New Update. I also get the message safe to fly. After last Fridys update I went to my Flying Field and everything worked I do not use the I-Pad Screen just flying by site
2016-3-21
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Put the new firmware on the sd card , make sure the battery is fully charged , power on the P3 pro . Wait for the update to finish ...  I'm sure there is a tutorial on this somewhere on the site ..  
2016-3-21
Use props
rickjgonzalez37
lvl.1

My first Phantom 3 was the standard and it seems to me that firmware updates were far smoother on the P3S than my current P3P.  Why cant they just well enough alone????    If you haven't updated your DJI GO app dont, you will loose the manual Home set button which I found to be very useful, and now I have to pay attention to the app to make sure it set a home point.  I talked to Support and there is no way to go back to the previous version.
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules