Phantom 4 gimbal issues?
2710 2 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhachey
New

France

Hey guys, I'm new to the DJI and drone world, and I have just purchased my Phantom 4 last week. I am having some problems with the gimbal. I start it up and I begin to fly, and I get great, smooth footage. But after just a few short minutes and what appears to be very light wind (nothing I would think would do anything to the camera or gimbal), the gimbal becomes unstable, and gitters from left to right. The shots are not usable when this happens. Once I land the Phantom, then turn it off and on again, it seems to work great. But after a few minutes, the gimbal gitters from left to right again. I have had a very minor crash with the drone, into a trash can but there was no apparent damage. Particularly when I am in POI mode and circling an object or person, this will happen.

Has this happened to any of you guys?? I'm worries that this minor crash may have screwed something up and I just bought the DJI! Thanks in advance,

Mikey
2016-3-22
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

One other person posted having this issue, I think it needs to be sent in for repair. Make sure you updated the firmware.
2016-3-22
Use props
chdufour
New

Singapore

Hi there, I had no crash but experiencing this issue as well. Did you manage to fix it?
2016-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules