Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi everybody!
I have a P3S, and I'm using Litchi for iOS to make my footages since it was compatible with P3S.
Today, I was flying using waypoints, and I realized that my bird was shaking sometime, and I don't know what can be.
In the link bellow, you can watch the issue:
Please, seek the video to 2:08 or 3:11.
There was no wind, all the propelers are balanced, and the bird was cruising at 25km/h only. The gimbal is working fine as well.
This issue doesn't happen with dji go app, only with litchi.

2016-3-22
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

there is alot of jello effect going on in your video. The old Phantom3 problem with the quality of the gimbal. Many P3s have this problem, some not
2016-3-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Well, since you don't get this issue with DJI GO, you can try to reinstall lithi or use another version of the app
2016-3-23
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your P3 is just nervous! Give it a Prozac and all will be well.
2016-3-23
Use props
oj88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36916 ft
United States

Can you share your GS flight plan on the Litchi Mission Hub? Also, share your healthydrones.com report for the flight.
2016-3-23
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734938 ft

It looks like mine when I play with the yaw during a programed gimbal flight. It always snaps back when I let go of the stick.
Try a new mission and be sure the Focus and Interpolate controls are the way you want them.
2016-3-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Thanks all for the answers (and the jokes as well ).
Here is my flight plan on Litchi: https://flylitchi.com/hub?m=sQ2tR75yBQ
My healthydrones.com report is here: http://healthydrones.com/main?share=MzA1Mg

Before this mission, I flew a mission with no issues.
I thought it could be a kind of interference, but I was in the countryside (no cellphone and wifi signal).
2016-3-23
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Rnfaust Posted at 2016-3-24 01:05
It looks like mine when I play with the yaw during a programed gimbal flight. It always snaps back w ...

Hi Rnfaust,
I'm using Focus POI in my missions, but it's not working very well. After the second POI the gimbal starts to work. If I put focus POI and Interpolate together in the same mission, sometimes it works and sometimes don't. Very weird behavior.
2016-3-23
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4

Juliano Cruz Posted at 2016-3-24 02:44
Hi Rnfaust,
I'm using Focus POI in my missions, but it's not working very well. After the second P ...

Is that happening in different /new missions or just the one?
I don't mix my POI's with Interpolates, but I read that there must be at least 2 consecutive Interpolates for it to work.
Yours is a strange situation for sure. Just keep in mind that you can override the yaw by touching the stick. All I can think of. Try Litchi Support online.
2016-3-23
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4

Juliano Cruz Posted at 2016-3-24 02:35
Thanks all for the answers (and the jokes as well ).
Here is my flight plan on Litchi: https://fly ...

Hi Juliano
I looked at your Litchi mission and it looks normal except possibly the altitude. I guess it's ok, but do you think your P3 has an altitude limit set in the Go app that is in conflict with Litchi?  Those controls parameters are kept in the drone, not just in the app.

You were approaching 305 meters altitude at at least 1 wp. I also wonder if the drone would be able to drop from 250 to 30 meters between wp 7-8 doing 26 kmh? That might present a conflict. Are there any altitude restrictions in Brazil?
2016-3-23
Use props
Peter Perrim
New

New Zealand

From what I have read on a couple of other forums after experiencing the same issues myself it would appear that the Litchi App causes gimbal twitching or shudder when the drone is descending while moving in a forward direction. I flew two quite long missions yesterday (7.5kms and 5kms) and upon reviewing the footage I noticed that both did the same thing when the aircraft was descending between waypoints. In both cases the descent between the two waypoints in question were quite large (between 60-80 metres of height) so I might try and add a few intermediate waypoints to 'smooth' out the descent path and see if this makes any difference.
2016-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules