better pc brings better upload quality
746 3 2016-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pinao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 614219 ft

hey there,

i ve made lots and lots of nice videos and finally i found i program, movie maker, where i think it is good to cut and edit movies. i am not an expert on computers and my knowledge is more or less about 0.
i m quite happy with my first result but with the upload it always looses a lot.
i got recommended to buy a better pc which is faster and newer and i got told the upload would be in better quality.

is that right?
here´s the video i m talking about.  

cheers from crete
martin

2016-3-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

well, with better PC your editing software will run smoother and faster, you will be able to handle 4k video.  Adobe Premier also could be great tool to improve your videos
2016-3-23
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha martin,

Well, I must admit, that is the best editing I have ever seen with MovieMaker.  And lucky you live on Crete!  I have to visit there one day.  Your pans were nice and slow enough that we could see what was in view and you had many nice camera angles that show you have done this as you say.

The overall video would benefit from using at least 1080p for your recording resolution.  Your new computer was able to upload the 1080p video that came out of your editing, but it looks like it was recorded in 480 or 720p.  Editing in 1080p is a little more demanding of your computer, but the results are really good.  Be sure to preserve your original 1080p recording by working only with copies of the original, never the original itself.  That way if you make a mistake - and we all do - you can make another copy of the original.  I actually make a copy of a copy of my original.  Many of the video editing programs only allow you to work with copies, but just to be safe, make a copy.

Have you tried GoPro Studio?  It is also free and handles 1080p, 1440 and higher resolution videos real well.  It can also convert to almost any format and resolution.  Crete in clear, crisp1080p would be heaven!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-3-23
Use props
Pinao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 614219 ft
Greece

good morning!

thanks a lot for you replies!

i ll try right now to download the gopro studio, as it is free and we have crises here in greece

my original video was 4k and on this funny skypixel program it looks amazing! i hope i can solve this issue so i can send you nicer videos of crete!

i ll drone on!
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules