Phantom is slowing spinning while flying
1488 3 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
briantlinville
lvl.1

United States

Ok so I've had my phantom 2 vision for less than a week and this morning is the 3rd time I've flown.  The first 2 flights, I had no problems and had a great time flying.  This morning though, I go outside to fly, calibrate the compass, connect to GPS satellites, and off I go.  Today though for some reason, my phantom is slowing spinning constantly.  Just steadily spinning in a slow circle.  It's as if I'm holding the left stick just slightly to the right, but off course I'm not. If I hold the stick slightly left, it will hold still, and I can fly around fine. When I release both sticks to allow it to hover, it spins. Other than that, it is behaving properly. I'm sure it is something simple I've forgotten to do since I'm new to flying. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks!
2015-1-11
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

If not done already, update the firmware (also for your remote control) and to probably solve your problem, callibrate your remote controll by hoocking it up to the DJI RC System Assistant software.
2015-1-11
Use props
wblairm
New

United States

markus2015 Posted at 2015-1-12 00:49
If not done already, update the firmware (also for your remote control) and to probably solve your p ...

I have the exact same problem.  And I did calibrate the transmitter.  Will try it again.  
2015-1-15
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Don't forget to also callibrate your transmitter with your Phantom connected to the PC using the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software.
Phantom_ass_Software.jpg
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules