Pre-programmed flight
1884 2 2016-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob
lvl.1
United States

Admittedly I'm a nubie and have researched but been unable to find a solution.

Is there a way to pre-program a flight with camera moves? I know I can set waypoints. What I'm wondering is if I can tell the drone to travel between waypoints and tell the camera to continue to focus on a single point of interest in the shot?  Similar to the 'follow me' feature, but with the point of interst being stationary.

TIA for any pointers on how to achieve this.

2016-3-25
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft

Just try Autopilot from Autoflight Logic. It makes it possible and it's a great App. You are free to put Focus triggers in your preprogrammed Waypoint flight and you have also the focus mode for free flight.
Just don't forget to read the Flightschool manual first because you got a lot of options.

PS: Support for phantom4 is coming soon but if you want you can still join the Beta test group

Hope this helps

Patrick
2016-3-25
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft

The other possibility is to fly your Drone as smooth as you can with your camera moves while pushing C1 (register Waypoints). Finally when you fly the waypoints autonomously you will hit the "Consistent with records" Button and the Phantom will reproduce every mouvement (also for the camera) as you done it before.
2016-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules