How to convert flight logs - what is the format specs?
1564 4 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jesper.umakers
New

Denmark

Hi all,

I need to figure out the flight log formats. Can anyone explain or point out a ressource?

I'm want to make a simple no nonsense (free) service that automatically converts logs and makes data accessable to kml files grouped in a network link for Google Earth.

/Jesper

2016-3-26
Use props
hummingbird.uav
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This link will take you to a page that will do just what you are trying to accomplish.
https://www.mapsmadeeasy.com/log_viewer
2016-3-26
Use props
SlingShot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107838 ft
United States

hummingbird.uav Posted at 2016-3-26 16:51
This link will take you to a page that will do just what you are trying to accomplish.
https://www.m ...

I followed the directions , however once its sync'd up to my mac. The mac doesn't recognize any hardware on the desktop. I go into disc utility and can see the DJI hard drive & Flight Log but cannot access them .  Any thoughts?
I should add: I do not have DJI GO on my mac....
2016-3-27
Use props
hummingbird.uav
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

SlingShot Posted at 2016-3-27 10:12
I followed the directions , however once its sync'd up to my mac. The mac doesn't recognize any har ...

There is a setting in the Go App where the SD card internal to the Phantom can be set to Data Mode.  The data can then be accessed by connecting a USB cable to the Phantom.  The DAT files can then be copied to your computer.
(sorry I do not remember where the setting is in the Go App)
2016-3-27
Use props
jesper.umakers
New

Denmark

Thanks Hummingbird,

I wasnt looking for page suggestions that tries to do the job.  But thanks.

Anyone know how the format of the flight log .txt files found on android (and iOS) ?

best
Jesper
2016-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules