Phantom4 flying out over sunset at Formby beach UK
790 5 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wmoindrot
New

United Kingdom

Here's some good footage from our shared Phantom 4 ('Sunray') out for a flight over Formby beach near Liverpool in the UK. As novices still (our 2nd flight in fact so less than novices) we were very careful with the controls and missed out opportunities for increased speed and distances. I'd imagine that we will work on this - that's the great think about video making is that it makes you be reflective. But overall very happy with how the beach, dunes and sea look in 4k. Carried out some grading in Final Cur Pro X. Anyway hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VhvH__ixY5A
2016-3-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nice Video, thanks for sharing...

Hope the sand does not wreck your motors or camera.....
2016-3-26
Use props
Sajid Shah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Nice Video Mate Can u Barrow me ur DOG for filming
2016-3-26
Use props
Anthtony
lvl.1

Sweet video!  You're having the same uneven horizon issues many others have reported on in the forums. I really hope DJI fixes this. It is clear it's not a defective unit, but an issue with the gimbal software across the board they need to fix!!
2016-3-26
Use props
wmoindrot
New

United Kingdom

Anthtony Posted at 2016-3-26 17:35
Sweet video!  You're having the same uneven horizon issues many others have reported on in the forum ...

Thanks for that - I hadn't seen this reply so sorry for the late thanks. I'll look out more about this issue, haven't done any callibration of the IMU but doesn't sound like this is root of the problem anyway.
2016-4-4
Use props
wmoindrot
New

United Kingdom

Visual Air Posted at 2016-3-26 15:34
Nice Video, thanks for sharing...

Hope the sand does not wreck your motors or camera.....

Yeah had quite a bit of sand on the UV lens and carefully used a brush when got home. It's a pity because using it on the beach is really fun - guess will try to avoid the dry sandy dunes next time. Thanks
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules