Hard reset.to factory phantom 3 standard?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guy_gorissen
New

Netherlands

Hello.

Im having connection problems. Losing connection after about 130 meters distance. But just letting the phantom hover at its place. Shows me perfect connection. Second later shows connection lost. And then the connection is fine again. This keeps repeating.

Ive had an update failure when i did the last update. And had to restart the update.

I think there might be a problem with this. So id liked to hard reset. So its like it got out of the box. And then reupdate everything.

Is this possible?
2016-3-28
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

I beat you to it DJI-Ken.    You can try doing the reset of the settings with the DJI Go app, but really you should try the firmware update till it completes.

2016-3-28
Use props
guy_gorissen
New

Netherlands

I did try till the firmware completed. And then it said it was completed.
2016-3-28
Use props
guy_gorissen
New

Netherlands

But i still think there is a problem somewhere.
2016-3-28
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

guy_gorissen Posted at 2016-3-28 14:39
I did try till the firmware completed. And then it said it was completed.

Turn off the bird and then back on again. and see if that helps.
I seen that happen after my firmware upgrade, the bird thought it was still "updating" but if fact it was done.
2016-3-28
Use props
harry0112
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167651 ft

Peru

i have the same issue at 2 months ago. please tell me if u could solved it and if yes, how ?? please
2016-12-13
Use props
djiuser_vFtqseLJcdtm
lvl.1

Canada

how do i reset my phantom 3 standard back to factory condition i have a phantom 4 but would like to get this one flying as well do i need a different email address for the phantom standard ?
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules