Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Setup
1376 8 2016-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

I was trying to setup my p4 but I accidentally selected the inspire.  Now when I go in to the go app it shows the inspire with camera.  I reinstalled the go app but it comes up with the inspire again.  Tried support chat but didn't get and didn't have all night.  Anybody have any suggestions.   I read through it but the setup procedure seems sparse to me but I may be missing something.

Mark
2016-3-29
Use props
mjlstudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe when your Rc and your aircraft are connected the GO app will automatically select the P4 for you.
2016-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you power up the P4 it should show the P4 photo.
Are you saying when it's connected and the camera tab is blue that it shows an Inspire?
2016-3-29
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

Ken,

I'm at work so I'll check when I get home.  But when I start the go app it brings up an inspire with camera activated.

Mark
2016-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

markhowerton1@y Posted at 2016-3-30 05:41
Ken,

I'm at work so I'll check when I get home.  But when I start the go app it brings up an inspir ...

When you get home try again and take a screen shot of the main page showing the inspire and the camera button in blue.
Then go into the live view page and take another screen shot. I want to see if any of the P4 menus are there.
2016-3-29
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-30 06:06
When you get home try again and take a screen shot of the main page showing the inspire and the ca ...

OK. I'll try that when I get a chance.

Mark
2016-3-29
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2

I uninstalled the dji go app. When I start the app it goes to inspire but the camera is not activated. It doesn't look like it's doing anything
2016-3-29
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

markhowerton1@y Posted at 2016-3-30 08:35
I uninstalled the dji go app. When I start the app it goes to inspire but the camera is not activate ...

Thanks for the suggestions.  I completely restarted everything and it's installing so far.  Looking forward to flying it.  Ordered a small tablet the droid turbo isn't compatible.

Mark
2016-3-29
Use props
markhowerton1
lvl.2
United States

Still haven't had the time to get out but when I open the go app it still comes up with the inspire with camera but now the P4 also shows a camera.  Is there any way to remove the inspire?

Mark
2016-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules