Naza v2 go to max throttle when poweroff spektrum
2347 4 2015-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luca
New

Italy

Hi, i've a Spektrum DX7s with AR600 receiver and Naza v2 with Attitude mode.

All works fine during the fly, but if i power off the spektrum before the 5 seconds of automatic shutdown of naza, naza put throttle to max, and it's a big problem because my quadricopter fly away (and there isn't no signal on naza led that tell me that it shutdown or not).

What could be the problem? It's a wrong configuration of Naza or of Spektrum?

Thanks
2015-1-12
Use props
DJI-steve
lvl.2

China

Actually, when you power off the spektrum, quadricopter will fly back to the home piont, and the LED will fast blink yellow. So I think you haven't mapped U channel for failsafe.
2015-1-12
Use props
mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

The ar6000 doesn't have preset failsafe so it will not put naza into failsafe if the controller is powered off first or if the signal gets lost..  For it to go to wide open throttle when you turn your controller it's because you had the throttle set that way when you bound the spektrum receiver and transmitter..  Use a ar8000 or ar9020 spektrum receiver so you can set a preset fail safe..  Then if the receiver loses signal with your transmitter for any reason the receiver will send the signal you set it to in the preset fail safe.  To set a preset failsafe you plug in the bind plug into the receiver and power it on and when the light comes on then remove the bind plug and set the switch on your controller to the failsafe position and then bind. Once it's bound turn the rx and tx off for 5 seconds and power back on and test it..  Plug naza into the assistant and then turn your tx off and see if the slider goes to failsafe..  You have to set fail safe to a tx switch though so your able to select failsafe b4 binding.. Once bound you can readjust the endpoint for manual mode if you want..  On my dx9 I set a 3 position switch to gps, atti, and failsafe so I could select failsafe in order to set the receiver to do that if signal is lost. Once done I moved my end point so the 3rd position of the switch activated manual mode instead..  That way my switch can switch between gps, atti, and manual mode and if I want fail safe I just shut my dx9 off and the receiver remembers the endpoint adjustment needed to put the slider to failsafe...   I wouldn't fly without a spektrum rx that doesn't have the preset failsafe because if I fly too far and lose signal the rx will keep sending the signal of where the switches were when signal was lost except throttle..  So if you don't have a rx with preset failsafe then bind with the throttle under 40% that way if you lose signal and its flying away it will stop least start decending..  If you have naza-m v2 turn on advanced rx protection so then if you do lose signal the naza will go into fail safe on its own if all the inputs from the rx stay the same for 20 seconds.. Then too if you lose signal with your rx naza will realize it happens and bring itself home
2015-1-15
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Unplug the your copter  first then turn off your radio. Of you can RTFM
2015-1-30
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

adjust the throttle failsafe volume of your RC&receiver