RC signal
1018 14 2016-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
babubak
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I have a question regarding my p3p that I just got on Friday. Today when I took it outside to fly I noticed my RC signal would change from poor to good. I flew the bird around for a little bit and during the entire flight it said weak to go on the RC signal. The furthest I was away from the things was about 50ft. All of my firmwares are up to date. Thoughts l, suggestions?
2016-3-30
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Freddy4fingers Posted at 2016-3-31 00:38
Be careful asking questions. They will delete your thread.

Omg is this  drone speed?   Please nooooo
2016-3-30
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Try flying in a different area as you may be having interference where you are attempting to fly.    Good luck!
2016-3-30
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

Freddy4fingers Posted at 2016-3-31 00:48
Dronespeed? Wtf is that?
Thats a negatory there red rider.

Captain obvious , is that you?
2016-3-30
Use props
babubak
lvl.1

United States

Okay...why would the delete my thread?
2016-3-30
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

Hi. Make sure you have the antennas in the correct position. Check the channel settings and choose channel 20, it seems to be the best channel. You will be able to see which channel is least used.
If you are wearing a smart watch, remove it. I found out that mine caused a Lot of interference!!
2016-3-30
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

babubak@gmail.c Posted at 2016-3-31 00:55

They won't delete, don't listen to these guys. They will probably delete them soon if they keep it up. I answered your original question, did you see it
2016-3-30
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
United States

Freddy4Fingers Posted at 2016-3-31 01:18
What are you talking about.
They just deleted 3 threads because a guy was asking about why his bir ...

One thing is to try and figure out problems, wether DJI caused or operator error. Another is to bash and be derogatory without correct information or knowledge
2016-3-30
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

Geocell4300@gma Posted at 2016-3-31 01:05
Lol. Hi there. Wanna be my friend?

Lol. Sure,why not.
2016-3-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Freddy4Fingers Posted at 2016-3-30 22:35
The last thread they deleted just hours ago, he posted ALL of the video, and flight logs.. it prove ...

Freddy,  We actually showed that he did a CSC during the flight.  He did not show the full video and flight logs.  Take off the tin foil hat.
2016-3-31
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

babubak@gmail.c Posted at 2016-3-30 23:55

They won't unless you start spouting off ridiculous conspiracy theories and when they ban you for your language, make multiple accounts to spam the threads with.
2016-3-31
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Once you get through all of the crap above, do pay attention to what Ray said.  Antenna orientation is extremely important.  If you were only 50 something feet away, it will depend on how high you were.  If you are very low, the antennas need to be parallel to each other (always), and pointed pretty much straight up and down.  If the drone was up quite a bit above you, the antennas need to be pointed straight out away from you.  In other words, the signal is transmitted and received directly off of the FLAT SIDE of the antennas, so those flat sides need to be looking at the drone as much as possible at all times.  I can take off and go straight up a couple hundred feet and lose signal, because my antennas are pointed up and down.  If I then flip them straight out, I regain signal immediately.  The further away it is from you, the more up and down they need to be, parallel with the drone.
2016-3-31
Use props
franciszorrilla
lvl.2

Thailand

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2016-4-1 06:10
Once you get through all of the crap above, do pay attention to what Ray said.  Antenna orientation  ...

i have the same issues.. even if i fly it out and follow the antenna orientation i still get disconnected or rc signal lost
2016-3-31
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

Freddy4Fingers Posted at 2016-3-31 23:31
You cant just make multiple  accounts. It doesnt work like that. When your IP address is banned...  ...

Lots of friends who all have only started posting after he got banned.  I'm pretty sure FB has mentioned the use of proxy's before.  Using a proxy or VPN isn't rocket science, and being a paranoid conspiracy peddler, I wouldn't doubt if he was using a VPN all along .  I really don't care If that's how "he" wants to spend his time, it doesn't affect my life one way or another
2016-4-1
Use props
gatjv2
New

Colombia

Aparte de las interferencias que puede causar este problema
2016-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules