Upgraded Adv. to Pro - That Gold stuff :-)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286198 ft

A question for all...  Did the camera upgrade to my Advanced, upgraded  the firmware and and my Advanced (internally) now thinks it is a  Professional in all regard..  That is except for the silver adornments  on the outside.

Any idea where one can get the arm bands and gold pro badge?  (actually  there are gold arm bands on Ebay but no badge - which someone said is  stick on as well?)...

Appreciate any help!!

Jay S.
2016-4-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And did you upgrade the gimbal ? The pro version has a cooling fan that the Advanced might not ?
2016-4-2
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Get 'em while they're hot.....

DJI P3 Sticker Set from the DJI Store!!!!!

The aircraft logo badge is another story..... You'll probably need to find a crashed P3 Pro on ebay or repair vendor/partner....
2016-4-2
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

Aardvark Posted at 2016-4-3 05:06
And did you upgrade the gimbal ? The pro version has a cooling fan that the Advanced might not ?

Yes..  Top to bottom..   :-)  The gimbal is actually the same, as is pretty much every thing else.  It's the board in the top that tells the camera what to do, and yes on the 4K has two wires running out to the fan..  Someone has said that all you actually need is that top board (and housing with fan) .. and that the cameras are actually the same...  he claimed to have put a Pro top on an Advanced gimbol and camera and got the same result..  a 4K Professional camera and designation.  In my case, I got the whole assembly from B&H ...
2016-4-2
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-3 05:14
Get 'em while they're hot.....

DJI P3 Sticker Set from the DJI Store!!!!!

Thanks..

I figured they had them.. just must have been looking in the wrong place..   Now I have to finds the badge!  LOL
2016-4-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-4-2 23:22
Yes..  Top to bottom..   :-)  The gimbal is actually the same, as is pretty much every thing else.  ...

Sounds like your good to go, I look forward to seeing some of your shots on the new camera
2016-4-2
Use props
LordNeo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 548212 ft
Chile

Mine had a set of stickers (red, blue, pink, silver, gold) inside the manual. Every set has the 4 bands + 1 logo.
2016-4-2
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

LordNeo Posted at 2016-4-3 07:56
Mine had a set of stickers (red, blue, pink, silver, gold) inside the manual. Every set has the 4 ba ...

When you start with the Advanced I guess you don't get Gold in the pack..  I got Silver and the other colors, but no Gold...
2016-4-2
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Lots of gold stickers of Ebay.  Silver is harder to find.
2016-4-2
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-3 08:25
Lots of gold stickers of Ebay.  Silver is harder to find.

Saw the gold on EBay and not 100% fan of the color vs. original but thanks..  Just grabbed a set from B&H... shipping was a lot less than from DJI site..  May just leave the badge silver.. after all, it started its life as an Advanced.  LOL
2016-4-3
Use props
arock387
lvl.2

Did you watch a tutorial on how to switch it? Is it pretty simple.  Ive been thinking about doing the same.
2016-4-3
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
United States

arock387@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-4 11:03
Did you watch a tutorial on how to switch it? Is it pretty simple.  Ive been thinking about doing th ...

Didn't see a tutorial for that???  Can you post a link or pointer?  Thanks..

Jay S.
2016-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules