Inspire 1 Pro not powering on after 2 months rest
693 4 2016-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julienchabe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48323 ft
Hong Kong

Hi guys, i'm a bit puzzled. I didn't fly my Inspire 1 Pro for 2 months and kept it in the box (weather was just too bad). I want to start it (press the start button for 2 seconds) but nothing happen (i don't get any beep as you get when it is powering on). Exact same thing for the remote controller. The batteries are fully charged. The current version isn't the latest one (as a new one was published recently). Would you have any idea? Maybe it happened to one of you too. Cheers
2016-4-3
Use props
gottysports
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hold button for half a second then release. Then hold for 3 seconds
2016-4-4
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Sorry to hear this.   I hadn't flown my Inspire for about 3 months and it happily jumped into action a few days ago so I don't think it's the time issue.

See if it will accept a firmware update and maybe that will zap it back to life?

And as gottysports mentioned, you are doing the correct start up sequence aren't you?   You said hold 2 seconds but of course that's the second part, not the whole thing.
2016-4-4
Use props
julienchabe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48323 ft
Hong Kong

Omg such an idiot, after 2 months i was nust remembering a 2 seconds push and not the first press. Hopefully, just tried 10 seconds ago and it works perfectly. Thanks guys!!
2016-4-4
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

julienchabe Posted at 2016-4-4 18:19
Omg such an idiot, after 2 months i was nust remembering a 2 seconds push and not the first press. H ...

Heh, we've all been there with one thing or another!   Glad it's working.
2016-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules