Tablet compatibility of P4
985 6 2016-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k.lower
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Can anyone recommend a tablet or smart phone that is compatible with the P4's "follow me " mode.
I had a P3 that work well with a Lenovo 7" untill they updated the software, then only my Samsung GS6 would work in "follow me " mode.
Now nether works with the P4's fm.
2016-4-5
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

As I understand it, your asking the wrong question. If i'm getting this right, the "follow me" feature uses cellular signal, which the "Active Track" feature uses GPS and sensors. I was told by a DJI rep that basically unless i bought a tablet that has 3G or 4G or an ipad with cellular capabilities I couldn't use the "follow me" feature. He said I shouldn't worry though, because I could use the "Active Track" feature and that basically AT blows FM out of the water.
2016-4-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, here is the compatible devices list. If you need the FM function, it would be better to buy a tablet with GPS module like cellular iPad series below 兼容列表.JPG

2016-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

iPad Air 2 64Gb Cellular... It's a dream device.

RedHotPoker
2016-4-5
Use props
k.lower
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-6 02:42
Hello, here is the compatible devices list. If you need the FM function, it would be better to buy a ...

Is the Google Nexus 9 compatible with the FM  function
2016-4-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

k.lower@hotmail Posted at 2016-4-6 21:49
Is the Google Nexus 9 compatible with the FM  function

The Follow Me mostly depends on the environment and device GPS signal strength. If it doesn't work, the APP will prompt up a message on the screen
2016-4-7
Use props
k.lower
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-7 10:38
The Follow Me mostly depends on the environment and device GPS signal strength. If it doesn't work ...

That was true of the P3. But I get no prompts on the P4. I would like to know if anyone has run the FM successfully and what device they used.
2016-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules