Phantom 2 Vision + FC200 No LED No data from quad
1190 5 2015-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaron
New

United States

I am hoping someone can help with a problem I am having with my Phantom 2 Vision +.  I cannot connect to camera via android or ios.  I have no LED in the small hole in the front of the gimbal and I'm guessing that's not a good sign.  The gimbal powers up and will keep itself level. I've checked for updates and everything seems to be up to date.  Any help is appreciated.

2015-1-13
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Do you have your range extender on and binded to the Phantom?
2015-1-13
Use props
aaron
New

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-14 05:11
Do you have your range extender on and binded to the Phantom?

I have the Phantom on, Radio on, and Range extender on.  I can connect to the wifi of the range extender but no info from the Phantom comes through.  I've done the bind procedure with no change.  
2015-1-14
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

aaron Posted at 2015-1-15 03:33
I have the Phantom on, Radio on, and Range extender on.  I can connect to the wifi of the range ex ...

Check the wire connections on the gimbal mount.  Make sure they are firmly connected.  You have no green light on the mount means you have no power to the camera.
2015-1-14
Use props
aaron
New

United States

Interesting though, is that I can see a green light in the back of the case by where the mast comes down for the gimbal, and the gimbal itself auto levels and holds level.  The front light by the switch never comes on.  I disassembled the gimbal down to the circuit board already.  All wires are plugged in nice and snug. I put it all back together and I have the same problem.  
2015-1-14
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

aaron Posted at 2015-1-15 03:58
Interesting though, is that I can see a green light in the back of the case by where the mast comes  ...

Since you disassembled the gimbal and camera, all I can say now is to contact tech support or the place of purchase.
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules