latest update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobbylow
New

United Kingdom

All i can say is that DJI need to get their act together regarding firmware updates, these updates are causing nothing but hassle and heartache all over the world, I performed an update on my P3S tonight and what a ball ache it was, i cannot connect thru the GO app so that has been deleted from my tablet and phone and i will only use Litchi from now on.

2016-4-8
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

I don't know mate, I just upgraded and all worked well... about 20 mins for both the P3 and the RC...  I have not had any of the issues I read about on these boards regarding upgrades... Easy Peezy...
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I am sorry you had problems attempting the firmware update. What happens when you open up the DJI go out? You say it does not work, what does not work about it.
2016-4-8
Use props
joeydints
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6929 ft

United States

I having a major problem with my firmware update, P3S, the first time i went to do it it said upload failed, restart and try again, when i did my aircraft was beeping very loudly non stop. I have tried many ways to fix this and still haven't.  Its been since yesterday. I emailed dji and got a reply to uninstall the dji go app and try again, satill didn't work
2016-4-8
Use props
joeydints
lvl.1

United States

any advice  how to get it to work, you can look at my tread to please
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2016-4-8
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Well first you need to insure you are running the latest version of the DJI Go application.
Do not perform the firmware update till you have this done.

OK moving on.
Make sure you have enough battery levels on both your controller and bird.
Insure you have downloaded the the firmware onto your phone/tablet.
When you perform the firmware update, do not touch anything from your phone, controller, and drone.  The update can take up to 30 minutes.

Once update is complete, turn off your drone, and the controller then back on.
A re-link might be required, but these steps should be all you need to do.
2016-4-8
Use props
joeydints
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-8 16:18
I am sorry you had problems attempting the firmware update. What happens when you open up the DJI go ...

can you help me with mine
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

joeydints Posted at 2016-4-8 14:06
can you help me with mine

Can you post some screenshots of the errors you were having. You can also call the support center at 818-235-0789 and they are able to talk to you over the phone.
2016-4-8
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

4th Firmware update on my P3A and no issues at all.  Can' recall the number of firmware updates on my P3S, but no issues there either....
2016-4-8
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated my P3A and P3S without any issues.  I did have to close the app turn off the drone and then turn back on restart Go app to get the RC update, other than that no problems
2016-4-8
Use props
joeydints
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-8 17:33
Can you post some screenshots of the errors you were having. You can also call the support center  ...

I finally got it to work myself, i did call and they just wanted to do an RMA. I kept trying the updates and then it worked. What i believe i did different was i didn't move or touch the drone when it was updating, cause b4 I would start it then move it into my garage so i didn't have to hear the loud beeping sounds. So if anyone else has a problem like mine with it failing tell them to be sure not to touch or move the drone when they start the update.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

joeydints Posted at 2016-4-9 06:47
I finally got it to work myself, i did call and they just wanted to do an RMA. I kept trying the u ...

I'm glad you got it to work, but moving the drone around while it's updating is not going to cause anything unless you dropped it on the floor.
But happy that you are all updated and ready to fly now.
2016-4-8
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

No issue here, either.
Downloaded the firmware onto a SD card. Updated the drone (and batteries) first. Then, updated the GO App on my tablet. Finally, updated the RC.
Start up with no issue. After new set calibrations, I went out and flew the drone.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

ArcticM39 Posted at 2016-4-8 16:19
No issue here, either.
Downloaded the firmware onto a SD card. Updated the drone (and batteries) fir ...

Good, go fly and have fun. I'm glad you did not have any issues.
2016-4-8
Use props
cg.godd
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-9 04:18
I am sorry you had problems attempting the firmware update. What happens when you open up the DJI go ...

Im so tired of all the problems... Ive literally been grounded w compass problems or firmware problems about half the short time I've owned this.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

cg.godd@gmail.c Posted at 2016-4-9 08:40
Im so tired of all the problems... Ive literally been grounded w compass problems or firmware prob ...

I am sorry you are having a problem. Can you please post some screenshots of the errors you are seeing.
2016-4-8
Use props
scottybm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1141201 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had a problem like that before and just reconnected to the controller wifi and started the app and it went through.
2016-4-8
Use props
jtilford1959
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-8 20:09
I am sorry you are having a problem. Can you please post some screenshots of the errors you are s ...

I have only had my 3 pro for a few days & I uploaded the firmware last night, piece of cake & everything works great. I have 20+ flights & couldn't be happier. Thanks for building it.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

jtilford1959 Posted at 2016-4-9 10:46
I have only had my 3 pro for a few days & I uploaded the firmware last night, piece of cake & ever ...

Nice, glad your getting plenty of use out of it. It is an amazing aircraft.
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules