Anybody know how this happened?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

This started happening after I did the filmware update for 4-7-2016.. Cant get it to stop at all.
2016-4-8
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha D,

Looks to me like it is still uploading the battery file.  The red and green alternating light on the gimbal is an indication that an upload is in progress.  You might want to look in the manual (v1.8_160330) that came out on March 30.  It may also be in the most recent release notes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-4-8
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

Yea.. This is the first time it made that noise with all the updates Ive done on it since I got it. I found out that it did its thing and everything turned out good.
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, your drone may not update successfully.I'd suggest you to format the SD card and then re-update the drone again. Ignore the noise and pay attention to the camera indicator and app :
升级指示灯.JPG
2016-4-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Kilted Flyer (D Posted at 2016-4-9 08:17
Yea.. This is the first time it made that noise with all the updates Ive done on it since I got it.  ...

Glad it's all fine.
When in doubt after waiting 25 minutes, power off the aircraft and put the SD card in your computer and read the hidden log file.
From the tones it sounds like you may have powered of the aircraft while the firmware was still updating.
If that is what you did then powering it up and putting it in the garage for a half hour (so your wife doesn't kill you with the loud beeps) and it will eventually update.
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules