Several Problems with P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wayneparris911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214357 ft
United States

I'm having a couple issues that I can't figure out with my P3P.

1.  Image Transmission Weak---I haven't changed anything.  My images send back to my iPhone or iPad used to be crystal clear.  Now they are choppy and incomplete.  I can see the top half of the image clearly for the most part, but the lower half looks like a digital loss of signal.  The images appear fine on the SD card.

2.  Does not maintain altitude--While in a hover in GPS mode, if will sometimes start a decsent.  If I'm at a hover and performing a different task, the aircraft will start a decsending.  I can attempt to raise it back up, but it will keep going down.  I have had to get forward airspeed and use transitional lift to start a climp to keep it from landing somewhere far away.  I will note that I was close to a no-fly zone when this occurred, but well outside it.

3.  Upgrading the firmware--I am attempting to do the latest upgrade.  I put the SD card in the aircraft and immediately heard a "D-DD" indicating that the upgrade is complete, however, the red LED light is blinking and the lights on the rear of the aircraft are flashing amber.

4.  When I climb from takeoff, the aircraft wants to yaw.  I can't figure out how to calibrate the sticks.  I've had the aircraft for a year and fly it quite a bit.

Any help is much appreciated!!
2016-4-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, here are my suggestions:
1. Adjust the antenna and try to lower the bit rate during the flight. You can also enable hardware decode and clean up the app's cache before next flight:

2.Try to calibrate the IMU before next flight

3.If you can find the result text file and log text file in the card, you can check the result there. If there isn't a result generated ,please format the card and copy the firmware into it and try again.

4.Here is the RC calibration tutorial:
2016-4-15
Use props
wayneparris911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214357 ft
United States

Thanks for the tips.  
2016-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now