Improved Battery ?
550 4 2016-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gabriel.trosell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229469 ft
Sweden

as Phantom 4 is my first DJi Drone,, do Dji updrage the mAh of the batteries in the shop over time as the devolpment goes on,, or is the size now, the size for all time on Phantom 4 ?
2016-4-14
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The storage capacity of the battery, measured in milliamphours (mAh) is not something that can be upgraded in the future.
Justt like a $10 note can't get an update to make it a $20
2016-4-14
Use props
gabriel.trosell
lvl.1
Sweden

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-14 15:26
The storage capacity of the battery, measured in milliamphours (mAh) is not something that can be up ...

was not talking about the ones i already have at home,, Ofc i know how mAh works,..

and i know for a fact, that the development goes forward in immense speed, so  that, in half a year, we can fit 10% more in the same dimensions as the ones we have now, understand me ? =)

all my Wireless bosh screw-drivers have been upgraded in the store,, had a 2Ah battery first, and the latest i bought, was a 5Ah, all the same size =)
2016-4-14
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

gabriel.trosell Posted at 2016-4-14 23:56
was not talking about the ones i already have at home,, Ofc i know how mAh works,..

and i know fo ...

Well now that I understand your question, DJI have not previously released new battery versions with increased capacity for the Phantoms.
They did release two battery sizes for the Inspire .. but both around the time the Inspire was released.
2016-4-14
Use props
gabriel.trosell
lvl.1
Sweden

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-4-14 16:00
Well now that I understand your question, DJI have not previously released new battery versions wit ...

Thanks for the reply!
so i guess there is no need to wait for some extended version..

so, time for 2 extra batteriers in a short time..

Thanks again!
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules