App Disconnect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbcecil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34701 ft
United States

Last night, I was flying my P3P, using Dj Go app. I decided to use a waypoint mission using Litchi. The 1st 2 missions I flew was flawless. The 3rd mission, after reaching 1st waypoint. my DJ Go disconnected. It continued on, and getting near the 2nd waypoint, the Litchi disconnected. These waypoints was fairly close, and only had 5 waypoints set. I hit the RTH, and it came back as expected. I rebooted my Ipad mini4, tried again while just hovering, and every time I started the Litchi app, DJ Go disconnected, then if I touched the Litchi app, it did as well.
This morning, I updated both apps, and while I can fly with DJ Go app around the yard, I have no issues. Once I start the Litchi app, same thing, I get disconnect issues again, just hovering 5 ft off ground. Eventually, both apps will disconnect, so I'm afraid to use the Litchi app any further. I'm relatively new, so it may be something simple I hope.
Update;
I upgrades to latest firmware, all went well. I updated all apps, DJ Go and Litchi. Tried again, still the same thing. I ran both apps before at same time and had no issues.
Questions, 1) Can both apps be ran together?  2) Should Wifi be on at all times on my ipad mini 4? While flying, once my DJ Go app says "disconnected", can it be turned back on during flight?

2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, here are my suggestions:
1. Don't run these 2 apps at the same time
2. You can choose to turn off the WiFi if you don't need the internet service.
3. When you meet "disconnected", you can try to replug the lightning cable or kill the app in the background and then restart DJI GO APP.
2016-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules