Giving up on the Phantom 4 after 4 exchanges.
1092 7 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

Took back my 4th Phantom-4 to the Apple Store today due to a  defective IMU or Motor not exactly sure which one it was.  So when the Apple employee got me a replacement the new unit had the noisy gimbal like the last two units I had, from my experience the Phantoms with the  brighter transparent LEDs on the battery are all defective. I've may give it other change in the near future but for now "DJI" has a lot of  Quality control issues with the P4.
2016-4-17
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

Why don't you try a different store? That one obviously got a bad batch
2016-4-17
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I can tell you,  you will not be disappointed with a Phantom 3 Advanced or Pro.  Hate to see you give up on the fun.
2016-4-17
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

TJ10 Posted at 2016-4-17 19:01
Why don't you try a different store? That one obviously got a bad batch

I've already tried three different Apple stores,  all have noisy gimbals.  My original  purchase of the phantom was the best one I ever had but it had a lot of  distortion in the  video. So I ended going back to that Apple Store but they give me a other unit with  defective gimbal.
2016-4-17
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-4-17 20:09
I can tell you,  you will not be disappointed with a Phantom 3 Advanced or Pro.  Hate to see you giv ...

Trust me I'm really Disappointed.
2016-4-17
Use props
Philj6970
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840663 ft
Australia

projeffrey11 Posted at 2016-4-18 14:38
Trust me I'm really Disappointed.

I am on day 3 with my P4, just clocked up 1 hour flight time.
I have no issues with mine at all, and I was looking out for all the issues that forum members are having.
Range so far 1km and full signal both on video and RC.
Straight horizon, no gimbal noise.
I have done all the updates successfully before my 1st flight.
I haven't taken my battery below 50% yet, longest flight so far 12 minutes.
2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience
2016-4-18
Use props
ChrisElly
lvl.2

Mexico

Hi this is what happened to my im from the UK but im on holiday in cancun and i was going to bring it here :@
I have had 7 P4 over a 2 week period the 1St one the i pad holder did not work then 2,3,4,5 no GPS or down load 6 ,gimbal  squeak 7 had big marks on the landing gear at that point I decided to call it a day I'm and i got a full refund from the Apple store i have sent a email to DJI and to Appel but no reply
2016-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules