Battery connection error
1420 12 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My phantom 3standard keeps giving me a battery connection error message even though it powers up as well as the gimble any ideas anyone. Please.
2016-4-18
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Any details on the error message?    can you upload a screenshot of the message.    or is the message just "battery connection error"
2016-4-18
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi and thank you for being the only one to get back to me being a newie, the message on my smart phone says battery cooectin error ,and I've got 2  batteries but I get the same problem , everything powers up right down to the live feed on my phone, it tells me to land ASAP  but I've never taken off , I've only had 90 minutes of flight in 10 weeks or about . I'm not clued up to things like this but bought it after seeing the open the box and fly add, hope you can help me . Thank you. James.
2016-4-18
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Check all your firmware and make sure all up to date.  Also examine connections inside the drone where the contacts for the battery are at.    You may want to open up a support ticket if your firmware is updated
2016-4-18
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

All looks fine I've never crashed it  but broke a few blades with hitting bushes. But never been out the garden , problem starteted after last weeks update of firmware so since then I have never flown, been in touch with dji  and they said I may have to send it back to europe
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, I'd suggest you to clean the battery connectors in the drone when your 2 batteries work well in other drones. If the issue still exists, you'd better to send it to our Europe service center.
2016-4-18
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-19 05:22
Hello, I'd suggest you to clean the battery connectors in the drone when your 2 batteries work well  ...

Hi I've cleaned all contacts and they are fine, I can set up wifi  and connect , I've got live video and both batteries are showing four green lights , it only 8 weeks old and had 90 minutes of flight , can you guide me through the procese to send my p3s and batteries back to be assessed
2016-4-19
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

quickpoint Posted at 2016-4-18 20:08
Check all your firmware and make sure all up to date.  Also examine connections inside the drone whe ...

Thank you
2016-4-19
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Where did you purchase it? That new I'd be tempted to take it back to the seller for a swop. The DJI service from reading on here has a lot to be desired for. You might see your drone again in 8 weeks after sending it in  lol
2016-4-19
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It was advertised as being in the uk , but after 10 , 12 days it arrived from new York  in USA, when I complaind  they directed me to them , a company called drones for less.!,
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

JamesSumner Posted at 2016-4-20 02:05
Hi I've cleaned all contacts and they are fine, I can set up wifi  and connect , I've got live vid ...

Here is the contacting info of our Europe service center:
Email: support.eu@dji.com
Phone:+49(0)97479304200
Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (German Time GMT+1:00)
Online Support:Monday to Friday, 11:00AM-6:00PM (Netherlands Time UTC/GMT +1)
2016-4-19
Use props
geronimo1825
New

France

Hello i have the same problem.
Before firmware upgrade my 2 batteries works.
After this upgrade, 1 of my two batteries imply battery error connection on my smartphone.
Battery contact checked and cleaned, battery display full load drone start (led and video return) but refuse to start motors.
Do you have found a solution?
2016-5-10
Use props
JamesSumner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No reply there after sales service is terrible.
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules