Has anyone gotten it to work with the Galaxy S7 Edge?
1527 4 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spensergabin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 886289 ft

I've been trying to get my RC to respond with my Galaxy S7 Edge, to no avail. I can get a charge to go and for the app to recognize the connection but no other info on the RC and I cannot get it to connect to the aircraft. The firmware just displays as "xx".
I called DJI and they think it's an issue with the Galaxy S7 Edge, but I'm not sure. I realize it's not on their list of supported devices but it seems like it would be similar enough to the S6. What do you guys think?

Thanks

2016-4-20
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Have you tried the s7 with any other apps, Litchi, Dronedeploy, Pix4d etc?
2016-4-21
Use props
spensergabin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 886289 ft

I have not. Would you suggest that I do?

DJI recommended I get a an officially supported device, so  I'm working with the iPad mini 2 but cannot get it to activate, just keeps saying "Activation Failed, Retry". ugh.
2016-4-22
Use props
dv8ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Power on your RC, connect your USB cable doesn't matter what order you do things. Galaxy S7 enable developer options (tap Build Number 7 times in About to enable), USB configuration change from Charging to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) DJI Go App will popup with message "Open DJI Go when this USB accessory is connected?" hit OK you will see camera.
2016-4-25
Use props
piedrafrio
lvl.1

United States

dv8ed Posted at 2016-4-25 13:44
Power on your RC, connect your USB cable doesn't matter what order you do things. Galaxy S7 enable d ...

I had the same issue with both Galaxy S6 edge and S7.  dv8ed's fix worked perfectly.  Thanks so much.  
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules