First Test Flight Today
813 6 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeatlincoln
lvl.2

United States

Needless to say I was a little nervous on the sticks! Everything works as advertised. Executed all basic manuvers including 360 deg yaws. Took some stills and a movie to test the camera. I have one question. I was surprised at how quickly the motors stop after a CSC start. I had to jump on the throttle very quickly to take off. A delay of 2 seconds and the motors would shut doen again. Could not find anything in the manual about this. Is there any way to lengthen the delay?
2015-1-15
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

From testing mine,  move the throttle up pass the detent point right away. It will idle then. If you keep the throttle all the way down it will shut off in 3 seconds and is supposed to do that.
2015-1-15
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Conggradeulations on your successful first flight. Wishing you many happy hours of flying.
2015-1-15
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

welcome to the machine!
2015-1-15
Use props
mark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313281 ft
United States

Congratulations on your maiden voyage!
2015-1-15
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

One of the best video on YouTube for Phantom 2 Vision Plus. It's about 33 min, but you will love that he talks about:

2015-1-15
Use props
allbritt
lvl.2

United States

I had the same issue as Capt. Bill states if you don't immediately get off the CSC as soon as it starts up.  If you hold it in CSC position any length of time after it starts, it shuts off pretty quickly.
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules