Inspire 1 for great price, should I buy.
906 9 2016-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

I am quit new in 'flying' but enyoing it so much. I have a P3A. Now I see a geat price for a new Inspire1 (i think v.1) I am really tempted to buy it
and start very slowly and carefull..maybe keep the P3A for practicing.
I posted something like this before but at that time I did not had an opppertunity to buy a brand new for around 1700,-
At that time, a few days ago I allready got some good advice to wait longer..but this price?
What do you guys think?

Thanks for any input
2016-4-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Inspire is a great aircraft, but are you ready to pay more for 4k video, no props in the camera, 360 degrees gimbal and better look.. if yes go get it,  if no don't hurry
2016-4-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Buy it, It is a very stable aircraft in wind, Looks cool as hell, takes great video and stills, easy to see in the sky, with a little tailwind you can hit 70 MPH.   I jumped from the P3P to Inspire 1 v2.  

Make sure it is a V2, so you can get the better camera in the future if you wish !

good luck Siep - donnie
2016-4-25
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

I have to say get the Inspire. If it's a version one just maybe get the upgraded vibration plate. If you plan on getting a X5 camera then I'd go with the V2 because of the upgraded motor's. I'll never get the X5 because the X3 is more than enough for what I'll ever do. It's not my career so it's not needed.

I myself got a deal on a V1 also with a few batteries for 2,000....sold off my P3 Pro and I'll never look back...huge differance between the two. I can just stare at it all day....lol

Get off the forums and go get....you know you want to!
2016-4-25
Use props
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

Thanks guy's

Really appreciated !

Siep
2016-4-25
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Inspire 1 V2.0 is Incredible...!!!  Well worth the extra money
2016-4-25
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just go for it - the V1 flies very well with the X5
2016-4-25
Use props
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-25 23:46
Just go for it - the V1 flies very well with the X5

It's indeed a Inspire V1 and not a V2. So it's able to handle the X5 in a good way? if understand you well.
It's not for now (the X5) but maybe for later. (*_*)   
Regards
Siep

2016-4-25
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

All you would have to do later to upgrade to the X5 is  change the vibration plate and add the landing gear risers.
2016-4-25
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

siep Posted at 2016-4-26 00:32
It's indeed a Inspire V1 and not a V2. So it's able to handle the X5 in a good way? if understand y ...

I am flying the V1 with a X5 every day - and it performs very well.
Ad a new adapter plate and the extension legs - you are good to go.
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules