1384 2 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536900 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Yesterday I have purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9,7inch to replace my old iPad mini 2. Everything was fine until I tried to go to library and edit the videos. The app crashed everytime I trietd to edit any clip. I reinstalled the app, cleared video cache, tried to import clips from sd card, nothing works. This app is unusable on Galaxy Tab S2. I contacted DJI chat support and they said this tablet is unsupported.
Now I think of returning the tablet, but it is a shame, as it is a very good tablet and I only have problems with the dji Go app. Do you think it is worth to wait until they fix the video editing?
2016-4-25
Use props
btamkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269291 ft

I have been usimg the Tab S2 for 4 months with no issues. I am running the most current version of the DJI Go app,  I just tested the video editor and quickly created 2 videos from recently recorded test flight footage. The editor worked without any issues and I was able to successfully create, save and playback both videos. In an effort to help you resolve your issue,... Did you purchase your Tab S2 from a cell phone provider and it is under their service, or did you buy it from a store with no cell service plan?

The reason I ask this question is that cell phone providers love to back load the devices they sell with bloat ware that tends to bog down the device and can cause issues with apps that you install. I ran into this issue when I first purchased my Inspire 1, and it forced me to purchase the Tab S2 I am currently usimg.
2016-4-25
Use props
artur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536900 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have bought a "clean" stock version. As I found out on other forums, other people have similar issues on various android devices, it looks like DJI favors Apple's products for some reason and the DJI GO app for iOS is less buggy and gets faster upgrades.
I have just discovered there was a new release of the android App today, but unfortunately the problems persist. maybe I got a faulty unit.
I decided to return it and swith to iPad mini4.
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules