Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm after some help, I did the most recent firmware on the bird, then the Rc and all went fine all good!, been flying it a week or so. Now I wanted to use my fatsharks so I fitted a HDMI out board and fitted it fine but no video on HDMI out, then it prompted me for another update, did this and now I have video out on my HDMI working fine!, zero problems!. My problem is that my brand new iPad mini 4 now is getting green screen with massive problems!....

Anybody else had massive interference after using this?, the problem also is I thought I could revert the tx firmware but when I try this using the hat it says get firmware failed. It's almost unflyable as its a crazy picture. I've also tried this in the middle of nowhere with zero wifi etc around and it's still just as bad.

Fitting the original usb out board makes picture slightly better.

I've also tried doing a factory reset on the tx but not sure what I'm doing to be fair.

Hope somebody can shed some light.

Ben

2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Benny, here are my suggestions:
1.Enable hardware decoding option
2.Choose Custom in image transmitting channel and lower the bit rate
3.Try other devices if possible.
2016-4-25
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for reply!!.  I've got enable hardware decode on already, and I can not select custom channel as its greyed out as I live in the uk, and setting iPad to USA makes me able to select custom but it makes zero difference!. Any guided help would be perfect.
2016-4-26
Use props
hammster
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue on my iPad. Video cuts out.. goes green and black.. fliers in and out... not even usable. The phone support is pointless. They just have a script. "Try updating firmware, rest the camera."
Duh!! I have latest firmware on everything. Still doesn't work.

Any luck anyone?
2018-7-17
Use props
ATJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17736 ft

hammster Posted at 2018-7-17 11:10
I have the same issue on my iPad. Video cuts out.. goes green and black.. fliers in and out... not even usable. The phone support is pointless. They just have a script. "Try updating firmware, rest the camera."
Duh!! I have latest firmware on everything. Still doesn't work.

Try uninstalling DJi Go, power down and power back on your iPad Mini. Then reinstall a fresh download of DJi4 Go. Worked for me
2018-7-17
Use props
p4ever
lvl.4
Flight distance : 681975 ft

old issue, downgrade/refresh the RC firmware, You may also need to delete DJI Go, Reboot the smart device then download DJI Go again.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules