No Signal warning after replacing X3 Camera
1012 3 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jordanw
lvl.1

Canada

New poster here,

I crashed my inspire 1 last week, broke the camera, landing gear, blades etc. and got all my replacement parts (Aerialtech in Lethbridge AB was great!), and i have done all my repairs.
All my FW is up to date (A/C 1.8.01.00, R/C 1.6.0, Camera 1.8.01.00) but i still have a "no signal" warning on the camera view.

I can control the gimbal, i can take a picture (i can view the picture in the editor page) but it does not show me the live video feed.

I have tried deleting and re-installing the app, ( i lost important way point flights, but that's my own fault) and i am still not having any successes.

Please help!
Thanks!
2016-4-25
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried to update the firmware in the. New camera?
2016-4-25
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

Try reseating the camera and then, if this does not work, change the USB cable (try a few)  if these don't work, its not a good sign and you should send the bird in. ( Lightbridge fault )

Logic: able to shoot picture: RC link intact, camera intact, camera interface to motherboard intact.
2016-4-25
Use props
jordanw
lvl.1

Canada

Reading other posts on no signal I have found that if in the hidden files I find on lines 800 and 1500 "device not found" then I basically need to send the unit in. I've contacted DJI and hopefully they get back to me right away. it sucks but such is life I guess....
Thanks for the help anyway.
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules