New X5r on Inspire 1
1251 8 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184741 ft

I was able to record to the SD card but the SSD does not seem to be recording anything. In the App it shows up but on the video format choices should I see something besides .mov and .mp4 because I don't. When I plug the ssd into the reader nothing shows in the finder at all, or in Cinelight or DJI Transcoding Tool. So what am I doing wrong? I didn't find anything in the manual and I have searched Google. Frustrated new X5r user. Clips do record as .mov on the SD card only.
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the app show the ssd drive information?
2016-4-26
Use props
damon
lvl.1
United States

Yes the drive itself does show up
2016-4-26
Use props
mla
lvl.2
United States

I have the same frustration, the SSD shows up but, it can neither be formatted or selected for recording. Only SD card is available, the SSD is also locked in Cinelight. I've been frustrated for days, I'll be calling support again on Wed.
2016-4-26
Use props
richardhurst
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you fully updated?
2016-4-27
Use props
damon
lvl.1
United States

Yes I have updated everything App was already updated, I updated to the latest firmware for RAW... what else is there besides the cinelight and transcoder for Mac?
2016-4-27
Use props
mla
lvl.2

Up date, my drone is headed back to Carson for service, there is hardware issues with the camera.
2016-4-29
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Transcoding tool does not help. You have tried this. You Need to download the "DJI Camera Exporter" from the Inspire RAW "Downloads" page...
Cheers Florian
2016-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules