Osmo switches off while in Sleep mode
1781 5 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christian.eiche
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26608 ft
Germany

My Osmo switches off completly after about 30min. in sleep mode. battery is fully charged, Wifi on the Phone always on, Go App running. How can i keep it as long in standby as the battery lasts?
2016-4-28
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Mine is the same,I don't think you can change the sleep mode time before it turns itself off, can be a pain in the butt!
2016-4-29
Use props
christian.eiche
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26608 ft
Germany

yes it´s a pain. The DJI Hotline told me it should be around 90min. sleep mode before it switches off and if that is not so with mine i have to send it in. I cannot image that  this is a mailfunction but more an issue with the firmware.
2016-4-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

The duration of a fully charged battery depends on how you use the Osmo.
With the latest Osmo firmware, you can get a longer lasting time of the battery. Without the WiFi connection, it'll be more energy-efficient.
2016-5-2
Use props
beatm01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132848 ft
Australia

I've just installed the latest Firmware  (1.6.1.0) and the problem still exists. After about 30 minutes the Osmo+ still shuts down whilst in sleep mode!  It's taken me months to post this complaint, hoping DJI would act on it, but maybe not enough folks are reporting it??
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

beatm01 Posted at 2017-10-18 01:32
I've just installed the latest Firmware  (1.6.1.0) and the problem still exists. After about 30 minutes the Osmo+ still shuts down whilst in sleep mode!  It's taken me months to post this complaint, hoping DJI would act on it, but maybe not enough folks are reporting it??

When you wake up the device? Does the battery run out of power?
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules