DJI customer service. About to proceed legally
2013 20 2016-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

After what i appeared to be a malfunction on my inspire 1 that caused it to drown in the river DJI agreed to give me a new Inspire 1 at a discount SINCE OCTOBER.After bullshitting me since then i have had enough with them. they offered me a coupon 2 weeks ago (SINCE OCTOBER) that is not what we agreed on. I have been trying to get in touch with them ever since with no success.. The case is being reopenned and then they close the case without even checking whether the issue is resolved or not .  

DJI is great up until  they take your money. After that they dont even want to know you.

My last email is my final warning. If the issue is not resolved by monday i will proceed legally against DJI with a far greater amount than what they offered.

ALL i ask is to deliver what you said you would. DJI your customer service is beyond terrible. By far the worst customer service of any company i have ever used.

2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can I please have your ticket number?
2016-4-29
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-4-29 11:00
Can I please have your ticket number?

ticket # 217152

is this a common practice that they train you for at DJI? to completely abandon your customers?
it appears that its commonly practised
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-4-29 10:21
ticket # 217152

is this a common practice that they train you for at DJI? to completely abandon y ...

I do apologize and we are working to rectify the situation. I appreciate your patience.

Ken B.  
2016-4-29
Use props
Drone1Maf
lvl.1

United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-4-29 13:21
ticket # 217152

is this a common practice that they train you for at DJI? to completely abandon y ...

I am getting the same treatment with my P4.  
2016-4-29
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I am sorry you crashed but why  have you waited so long to resolve this. Whenever time passes things get mis-placed or forgotten.  And why come here with a legal situation, If DJI was my company and you started with the Lawsuit Jargon , I would tell my employees not to interact as it may fall under evidence in  Litigation.  

Just work it out, You are going to have to take some responsibility , these are not perfect machines, I have been flying for 25 years and only in like the past 5 years have things become so reliable that they have offered refunds, before that Un heard of.  

good luck, follow through this time 100% otherwise it will be just like in the past and more details will be forgotten.  Just work it out between DJI and yourself, all Litigation is going to do is cost everyone money and time.  Be reasonable and I am sure they will too . And dont just come here and bash the company, I know you are bummed out , but it does no good.  

- donnie
2016-4-29
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-29 15:53
I am sorry you crashed but why  have you waited so long to resolve this. Whenever time passes t ...

Donnie... thankfully DJI is not your company.

When you have NO clue whats going on, when you dont even bother reading what i said, your moronic responses are invalid so instead keep them as thoughts and therefore keep your thoughts as thoughts ie to yourself only  

you decided to assume a whole bunch of BS for the sake of assumption.  take responsibility of what? of demanding what they offered me? WOW what an irresponsible person i am.

anyhow. Finally DJI decided to respond to all my ignored requests that i have been trying to get a response ... Opening a ticket and then assumed resolved the next day without even asking what the hell is going on.

Even though the issue is currently resolved. DJI has terrible customer service.  
2016-5-3
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-5-3 11:21
Donnie... thankfully DJI is not your company.

When you have NO clue whats going on, when you don ...

rrrx7 , You Posted here looking for  comments from members, when  you get one you don't like , you call them Morons .

Moron = Stupid person.

I rest my case.....

donnie

2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RRRX7

First and last warning. Please do not call others names or insults.
2016-5-4
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

I would love to call you moron at this time but there's no need to. A moronic response doesnt call anyone a moron or stupid. Next time you should at least read what the story is instead of saying the nonsense you have said
2016-5-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-5-4 11:20
I would love to call you moron at this time but there's no need to. A moronic response doesnt call a ...

rrrx7 you are so cute and clever, thanks  for bringing a Chortle  or two  into My life ......continue to be awesome.

Donnie
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-5-4 09:20
I would love to call you moron at this time but there's no need to. A moronic response doesnt call a ...

Maybe you should read, "call others names or insults". If you continue you will be removed.
2016-5-5
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-5-5 07:35
Maybe you should read, "call others names or insults". If you continue you will be removed.

rrrx7 - the forums have been very helpful, you have a beef with DJI, take it to them directly and not thru the forum, if you do, you'll get all kinds of guidance that you have to respect be it negative. Rather then threatening, take action......you can always recap for the forum the overall outcome.
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

rrrx7,
You were made a few offers from the beginning of April and the last offer was made the end of April.
Have you not used the info supplied to get you another Inspire?
2016-5-5
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-5 10:53
rrrx7,
You were made a few offers from the beginning of April and the last offer was made the end of ...

Please show me where are the few offers that you made ? seriously !!!!

i was offered what was offered to me in December and they told me that i had to wait. i have waited for a couple of weeks.. and then told me i had to wait until i receive a code which came in the middle of April and it wasnt even what was agreed on. From december to April i have sent several emails as a reminder only to tell me that i had to wait.

I responded that this is not what we agreed on . I reopened the ticket and i sent the response from December. ticket was closed within hours again without addressing the issue
i reopen the ticket. for the same thing to follow again several times again until i say im going to proceed legally. Then they offered me what we agreed on.

2016-5-5
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

snathla@gmail.c Posted at 2016-5-5 10:53
rrrx7 - the forums have been very helpful, you have a beef with DJI, take it to them directly and  ...

Removed for profanity
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

rrrx7 Posted at 2016-5-5 23:25
Please show me where are the few offers that you made ? seriously !!!!

i was offered what was of ...

I'm looking at one of the tickets, In December you emailed the proof of purchase and you thought it was attached but guess it wasn't. they made you a few offers and you accepted towards the end of December.
In January they asked you to reply with your shipping address and towards the end of January there was no response from you in that email.
Then March 31st you replied to the email and the next day the offer was resent to you.
I am sorry, that the correspondence was not back and forth quicker.
April 29th was another email with the offer code. It is good for a month.
2016-5-5
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

Not quite the whole story here but nevertheless ken.  Last time i can say it with confidence that you were the one who helped me got the ball rolling and i am grateful for that.
2016-5-5
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

This was a pointless thread and Im pissed at myself I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading your whining and complaining. Do you think DJI is just sitting there waiting for YOU to contact them with your issues? DUDE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF COPTERS out so do the math. Its just like a car, you aren't going to receive your car back with a blown head gasket and a new transmission in two days. It would be nice if instead of creating more and more threads people could just PM the "staff" on this forum???? Good luck
2016-5-5
Use props
rrrx7
lvl.1

United States

how are you guys jumping into these conclusions is beyond me...
I DIDNT STOP ASKING FOR WHAT WAS PROMISED TO ME SINCE DECEMBER! WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

2016-5-5
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
2016-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules