Updated A2 contoler to 2.7 constant Red blinking light
1546 8 2016-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom.rehanek
New

United States

Hi,  I just updated my A2 using assistant software 1.9, I was only able to update the control module to 2.7 (even after using the update all).  The IMU shows no updates needed, its at 2.1 and no updated for the GPS.  I have a constant Red blinking light.  should I revert back to and older version and if so where can I get the files?
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your controller is probably locked, this happens after a fw update. This tells you that you must reconfigure the craft. Can you please take a screenshot of your assistant?
2016-4-29
Use props
tom.rehanek
New

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-4-29 11:07
Your controller is probably locked, this happens after a fw update. This tells you that you must rec ...

Thank you please see atached

screen shot

screen shot
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

OK -

Have you tried to click the update link and see if it downloads an update?
2016-4-29
Use props
tom.rehanek
New

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-4-29 13:48
OK -

Have you tried to click the update link and see if it downloads an update?

if you mean the button on the right side yes. Status say all ok no need to update
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tom.rehanek@gma Posted at 2016-4-29 10:50
if you mean the button on the right side yes. Status say all ok no need to update

Can you please try to repload the MC firmware again? It should allow you to update.

You want to see the below fimrware version to fix the FW mismatch. If that doesnt fit the problem you next set would be to conact support and see what they have to say.
a2-fw.jpg
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

One more thing, can you please uninstall the assistant  and reinstall with this version?
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/a2/A2_1.9_Installer.exe
2016-4-29
Use props
tom.rehanek
New

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-4-29 14:03
One more thing, can you please uninstall the assistant  and reinstall with this version?
https://dl. ...

OK, i first updated with 1.8, the updated all the firmware. All devices were updated to the current version with the exception of the MC.  reinstalled 1.9, and updated the MC to current rev.  needed to complete a IMU & GPS calibration and i now have no warning.  Will test flight once the rain stops.  thanks again.
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tom.rehanek@gma Posted at 2016-4-29 12:02
OK, i first updated with 1.8, the updated all the firmware. All devices were updated to the curren ...

No problem!
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules