Inspire 1 pro, pros and cons
1605 5 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tcdf
lvl.2

Spain

I like the concept of a compact drone with an integrated camera very much,
Its no problem to carry the equipment for a long distance, the handling is very easy and the setup is simple, the flight time is good enough.
But... The fourth third chip on the x5 gimbal is not good enough, I am talking from a photographers point of view, It's maximum semi prof quality,
the maximum print size is A4.
My wishes for the future is to have a drone with the same concept (the matrice 600 is to big to carry for a longer distance) but with a much better chip ( min 24 mb pixel).
2016-5-1
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Have you actually seen and examine some sample images taken by X5 camera? You can download them from DJI website. Now, a better lens can make the difference, for example Olympus Zuiko 12mm. Definitely sharper, less distortions etc. Well, X5 it's not a Hassel, but you can pull much more from it than letter size print ... Oh, just wait a few years, you'll get what you're asking for
2016-5-1
Use props
w.hawke78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 628396 ft
Australia

As a photographer I used to be able to print A1 images from my 8.1mp Canon EOS 20D.
2016-5-2
Use props
w.hawke78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 628396 ft
Australia

Lens quality will make a big difference
2016-5-2
Use props
tcdf
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi guys,
I have the Inspire 1 pro and the 12mm Olympus lens, I just think it would have been much better if the Inspire had at least a aps c chip, the quality from al the four third chips is just to limited
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Pros: Picture quality, Video quality, Changeable lenses , Optical Zoom.
Cons: Flight time, Price
2016-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules