Flashlight Mode NOT Stable
794 6 2016-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scheezo
New

Philippines

We tried shooting in flashlight mode and this is what happened to our video: Sudden movements to the left or right while running and even while walking. Evident specially starting 1:18.
Please take note that during the recording, Tilt was not locked (not sure if it is the reason of those sudden movements)

Watch the video

Would appreciate tips on how to fix this.

2016-5-3
Use props
rpknowles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 736033 ft
United States

Try playing around with your smooth track adjustments (under gimbal settings).  Especially deadband.
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hello!
To have a better understanding of the SmoothTrack settings, please review the introduction in P18-P19 of the Osmo User Manual at https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v1.2_en_160330.pdf
2016-5-3
Use props
scheezo
New

Philippines

rpknowles Posted at 2016-5-4 03:26
Try playing around with your smooth track adjustments (under gimbal settings).  Especially deadband.

Any recommended settings?
2016-5-8
Use props
scheezo
New

Philippines

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 11:27
Hello!
To have a better understanding of the SmoothTrack settings, please review the introduction in ...

I have tried accessing the SmoothTrack settings but it seems to be grayed out and i cant adjust it. Any suggestions?
2016-5-8
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

scheezo Posted at 2016-5-9 03:40
I have tried accessing the SmoothTrack settings but it seems to be grayed out and i cant adjust it ...

The osmo has to be on and linked (via osmos wifi) to your device to change these settings
2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

scheezo Posted at 2016-5-9 03:40
I have tried accessing the SmoothTrack settings but it seems to be grayed out and i cant adjust it ...

Hello!
In the DJI GO App, please go to Gear settings->Gimbal settings, there are three fixed profiles as "Fast", "Medium" and "Slow", you can also customize the gimbal profiles in C1/C2 (Click "Advanced" to show those items), after the settings, click "Done", your profiles would be saved.

Any other question, please let me know. Thanks!
2016-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules