HELP - RC Image Transmission Initialization Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
landonlopes2
New

United States

Hello Guys,

I recently purchased a P3P, it is the first drone I ever bought, and I am having some issues with it. After reading the manual and with the help of some YouTube vids, I was able to successfully update the Drone/Controller and even fly it a couple of times. However, when I went to fly it again recently I needed to reupdate the firmware of the controller and then I got the error code that I attached.

Has anyone else had this problem? I would really appreciate some help, I love this drone and I hope to get it back in the air soon.

HELP

HELP
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello landonlopes2, did the RC fail to upgrade the latest firmware and then this error came up?
2016-5-4
Use props
mark.grigorian
New

Armenia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-4 12:44
Hello landonlopes2, did the RC fail to upgrade the latest firmware and then this error came up?

I have exactly the same problem, and exactly the same screen.

I can't say for sure, but maybe -- just maybe -- my iPhone started to download the upgrade, and then it was interrupted.

What shall I do?
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

mark.grigorian Posted at 2016-5-5 22:35
I have exactly the same problem, and exactly the same screen.

I can't say for sure, but maybe -- ...

Hello Mark, could you describe the issue in with more details? Such like posting a screenshot here.Besides, you can also try to reinstall the app and try again.
2016-5-5
Use props
mark.grigorian
New

Armenia

The issue, as I understand it now, looks like this: my RC is not upgrading above version 1.5.70. I keep upgrading it once and once again, but to no avail. there should be a way of upgrading it by connecting the RC to the computer, but I do not know, how to do that safely.   
2016-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules