Phantom 3 and 4 Charging Controller
4574 8 2016-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gare
lvl.1

United States

Can the Phantom 3 professional charger charge the battery in the Phantom 4 controller and vice versa ? thanks in advance

2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

No they have different connectors. They can both charge each others RC's though.
2016-5-4
Use props
gare
lvl.1

United States

I think the controlers i was referring to was the RC perhaps ?  I have both and know the batteries are different . But the connectors for the RC COntrollers look the same ?
2016-5-4
Use props
TK-421
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-4
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

simple answer yes.  you can charge the p4 controller with the p3 charger and the p3 controller with p4 charger.   

the batteries on the other hand,   pretty much common sense that you can't.   square peg in round hole and vice versa  
2016-5-4
Use props
gare
lvl.1

United States

quickpoint Posted at 2016-5-4 13:04
simple answer yes.  you can charge the p4 controller with the p3 charger and the p3 controller with  ...

Thanks all :  I just wanted to be safe and sure
2016-5-4
Use props
Sebastian Montoya
New

United States

Does the controller use Android chargers to charge Android phones?
2023-7-7
Use props
Sebastian Montoya
New

United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-5-4 06:16
No they have different connectors. They can both charge each others RC's though.

Can you please help me dose the DJI phantom 3 use Android chargers? To charge Android phones.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sebastian Montoya Posted at 7-7 12:06
Can you please help me dose the DJI phantom 3 use Android chargers? To charge Android phones.

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules