Flight Records in Assistant taking ages to show. Normal?
996 4 2016-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all,

The title of the thread pretty much sums it up.  I'm using the DJI Assistant app on my Retina Macbook Pro and have my P4 connected, after clicking on the "Flight Record" button and then clicking "OK" on the warning that comes up I'm left sitting waiting for anything to happen, staring at the spinning "busy" wheel in the centre of the window.

Does it normally take a long time for Flight Records to show up here?  With my first P4 I was never patient enough and would normally have given up by now but I'm trying to be a bit more patient this time.  Any ideas how long I should wait?

Cheers,

Alistair
2016-5-5
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got a notification saying that the Assistant software had been updated so I restarted it, still waiting for the Flight Records to show up.  This can't be normal can it?
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello Advocate, did you try to replug the usb cable or restart the drone when you met this?
2016-5-5
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for replying Paladin, I did indeed try restarting the drone, the software and un-plugging and re-plugging the USB cable in.  Nothing seems to work.  My first Phantom 4 did exactly the same thing.
2016-5-5
Use props
fans4b68e3f7
New

Singapore

Advocate Posted at 2016-5-6 15:23
Thanks for replying Paladin, I did indeed try restarting the drone, the software and un-plugging and ...

Hi mate - I am having exactly the same issue. Anyone have any ideas ?
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules