No RC signal after update 1.8.8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markkelly66
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

as thred suggests, after this update i seem to have lost signal on the RC after a correct update on the P3P.
I have tried on both iphone and ipad but to no joy. never had a problem before now seems to be a pain in the ***

relinked RC but nothing, re-installed "go" app several times, re-installed update several times but still nothing.

I thought an update was meant to fix problems, not create new ones, especially ones that ive never seen before previously?!?!
2016-5-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you update the RC to V1.6, that needs to be done as they introduced encryption so both need to be at latest build levels. If RC not at latest build then connect it to a wifi enabled display device and run latest version of DJI GO (V2.8.1 for IOS V2.8.0 for Android). It should prompt you and update RC to latest build (if not already done) via the wifi on the display device.
2016-5-10
Use props
markkelly66
New

United Kingdom

Ive connected both the iPad and iPhone to the RC but no prompt for RC upgrade, already on 2.8.1.
2016-5-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK, under the 'general settings' menu scroll down to the bottom, when you click on 'about' it should list the Firmware/ build versions for the App', the aircraft and the remote. If all are at latest build then I can't think what to suggest if you've already tried linking RC to aircraft. Power up remote 1st, then aircraft, give the aircraft a short while to initialise (changes to flashing yellow on status LEDs on rear arms), then click on 'camera' in DJI GO.
2016-5-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One alternative is to back up and then reset your iPad in iTunes, this apparently can resolve the issue of not seeing camera display.
2016-5-10
Use props
markkelly66
New

United Kingdom

rc is 1.5 something but not prompting for update to 1.6
2016-5-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ok that needs updating.

Have a look at video on This link
2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

markkelly66@hot Posted at 2016-5-11 07:06
rc is 1.5 something but not prompting for update to 1.6

Hello Mark, you can check the RC update notice in Aircraft Status. Besides, from the main home page, if you press the graduation hat (upper right corner) and press it for 5-10 seconds then let go, it will take you into the upgrade/downgrade menu (aircraft OFF while dong this).
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules