RC beeping rapidly when motors start
538 2 2016-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flydmc
New

Wondering if anyone can help. Just picked up my Phantom 4 a couple of weeks ago and did the firmware update successfully (aircraft and RC). My first two flights were great. They were flawless with soft landings. Then it sat for a couple of weeks while I flew my Inspires and P3P. Today I charged up the battery and did an IMU calibration successfully then wanted to check the motors without the propellers attached. When I starteded the motors the RC start beeping rapidly and would not stop until I turned off the motors. There are no warnings anywhere in the go app and all lights on the aircraft and RC are normal. The status screen in the go app show everything is normal. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

2016-5-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is your obstacle avoidance radar showing on screen, is there anything close to the front of the aircraft when you do this ?
2016-5-11
Use props
flydmc
New

Aardvark Posted at 2016-5-12 00:52
Is your obstacle avoidance radar showing on screen, is there anything close to the front of the airc ...

Hey Aardvark, Thank you, that was the challenge. I was testing in my house and was too close to things. I took it outside and everything was good. Thanks again!!
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules