Waypoint & Video
704 1 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gspdog
New
Flight distance : 76299 ft
United States

DJI I sent this to your support team so they could not understand what I wrote so I will try here. Two current issues with the Phantom Vision 2 Plus version 3 with current patches applied.

For my fellow pilots anyone else experiencing the same?  Only tested on revision three revision 2 does not have the issue by looking at North America You Tube tutorials demonstrating Ground Station usage.

1. When setting waypoints for GPS flight in Imperial measurements it only allows for 5,000 feet of travel rather than the 16,404 feet it will let you plan up to the normal 15+Home waypoints and allows you to set flight telemetry for up to 16,404 feet when selecting done you will receive an error message that says you can only travel 5,000 feet. In metric it works properly 5,000 meters. Repeatable error.

2. When recording if you stop recording during flight operation and then start recording again the second file is not viewable and most players see it as an unrecognized file format. Repeatable and always on the subsequent files the first file works as designed.

Thanks for reading,
Regards
2015-1-18
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Never used the Ground Station in the Vision app, so can't help you there, but its a well known fact that if you turn off the Phantom without stopping the recording first, it will not have time to finalise the video. The manual explains how to recover the file.
2015-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules