HDMI board issues
575 0 2016-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wjlortho
lvl.1
United States

I hate to even ask when so many people are having issues with P4 upgrades but here goes.

I have a new P4 (formerly flown P2V). I have always had problems with reflection thus installed HDMI board after firmware upgrade that went well.
DJI Assistant 2 on pc
aircraft version 01.01.0301
RC version 1.6.0
Dji GO latest from the app store

dji go indicated that I needed an upgrade and indicated that I should download a binary file from a P3 product download page ( RC Version 1.2.6+).  I did not but refreshed my firmware once again via assistant 2. This did not help. Put in a ticket and got an answer telling me I should upgrade using assistant 2  (Da). Got up today to find my iphone had updated DJI GO.
The new DJI GO has changed things but not for the better. Went through the whole refresh again, now DJI go tells me I must upgrade firmware to Inspire-1 version 1.3.20  . This firmware is not even on Inspire download page (now version 1.8.0). Still no HDMI Would be afraid to download Inspire software even if I could figure out how to load the Bin file to controler. Good luck to all of you having trouble upgrading firmware, sounds like MAC is at least part of the problem.
WJL

2016-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules