Phantom 3 adv and Heli-X
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
and7ey
lvl.1

Russia

Hi,
As I understand, Ph3 Adv remote doesn't have trainer's port. Is there any way to connect the remote with my Macbook Pro Early 2013 to use it with Heli-X (or any other) simulator?
Thanks.
2016-5-15
Use props
Ken R.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 212303 ft
United States

its so easy to fly out of the box, it has a beginner mode built in. Just let go of the sticks and it sits there!
2016-5-15
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

There's a simulator built into the Go app which you can use with your device.

Good plan to use a simulator rather than just flying out of the box, very responsible.
2016-5-15
Use props
JustGoThere
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41778 ft
United States

You're going to need something "else" in order to utilize "any" simulator, something like a Spektrum DX4e will get you what you want.. (Looks like about $35 on ebay) The DJI transmitters don't come with a trainer port like all the rest of the transmitters.

Heli-X is a good choice, even the demo version lets you fly a Phantom it ATTI mode and Manual mode
But as Ken R. stated, it's incredibly stable and will stay put if you leave your hands off the sticks..

Try the simulator in the DJI Go App first, it's pretty close to what you'll experience, and you can use your actual controller while learning how the buttons and switches work..
Best of luck!
2016-5-15
Use props
and7ey
lvl.1

Russia

Thanks for your replies.
I've already tried to fly, it is really quite easy. But with emulator I wanted to test what I am not going to do with the real drone ;).
2016-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules