Need repairs to be done in Australia
775 2 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blindfat
lvl.1
Australia

As many people have been having the issue of the Osmo not turning on, mine included, I tried all remedies listed on the forums to no avail. In frustration, I took it back to my retailer. I replicated the problem to them and he replicated the problem to DJI distributors in Melbourne. You would think they could remedy the situation. Not so. It was sent back to China where  it came back 2 months later with no fault detected. I guess you might know how I was feeling at this time. At this stage it is working ok. Before it was sent away and was giving me problems, i gave it an update that claimed to increase battery life to almost 1.5 hours, and to my surprise it did. When it came back, it had a further update of 1.6.2.10 which set the battery life back to 1 hour. WTF i said. Emailing DJI is like pulling teeth. Slow and painfull. They don't listen/understand or empathise with you re your problems. The answer you get is not the one you are looking for. They are playing a game of attrition where eventually you give up. And i am almost at that point. Don't get me wrong, I love the Osmo and Phantom 4, but I'm sick and tired of beating my head against the wall. We need an Australian repair agent. Please voice your concerns, if indeed you have any, to DJI. Thanks for listening.Michael
2016-5-18
Use props
Garen
DJI team

Australia

Blindfat, DJI has started a repair center in Australia recently. You can contact DJI support and they will arrange pick up for your OSMO.
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
About the duration of the Osmo battery, in the latest firmware v1.6.2.10, the Max. tested time is around 90 minutes in sleep mode, but the actual lasting time may vary from situation from situation.If you need any after-sales services, please contact support@dji.com for help. In Austrilia, we have lanuched official service center, our technical support will help you process your case in your local region.
Please visit our official website to find more: http://www.dji.com/service/repair

Thanks for your understanding.

2016-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules