1083 5 2016-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike_S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121404 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I've had a fairly uneventful experience (without any issues) with my P4, but have some issues now I hope someone can help with?

Due to weather, I'd not flown for about 10 days and on Saturday evening decided to go out. I always check the app and drone before going out in case of any updates. I couldn't get the DJI GO app started on my iPad Air (1st edition) - it just kept opening and then immediately closing. To cut a long story short(er), I tried everything, but I ended up deleting the app, wiping the iPad, restoring the iPad, installing the app - now it worked!

Then yesterday evening I went to a local resorvoir to fly, set everything up, but the app just will not see my P4?! Luckily I also had my iPhone and was able to download the app and connected with no issues.

Anyone got any ideas or suggesstions? Apart from this, I've had no other issues with my iPad and had been using it to fly before.

Thanks in advance!

2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Mike, what's your iPad's IOS version? Did you try to reset your iPad to factory via iTunes and then reinstall DJI GO app?
2016-5-16
Use props
Mike_S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-16 11:35
Hi Mike, what's your iPad's IOS version? Did you try to reset your iPad to factory via iTunes and th ...

Yes, did all that - my iPad is running at the latest level - iOS 9.3.1

The app now opens, I just cannot see my P4?

Thanks.
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Mike_S Posted at 2016-5-16 19:33
Yes, did all that - my iPad is running at the latest level - iOS 9.3.1

The app now opens, I just  ...

It is a known issue of the IOS 9.3.1 compatibility, I've seen some guys on a forum solved it by resetting their devices to factory via iTunes. DJI and Apple‘s engineers are working on a solution.
2016-5-16
Use props
Mike_S
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-17 03:12
It is a known issue of the IOS 9.3.1 compatibility, I've seen some guys on a forum solved it by re ...

I just wanted to let you know that iOS 9.3.2 has been released today. I've downloaded and installed and I can now access my P4 again through the DJI Go app.

Thanks for the responses.
2016-5-17
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Mike for the update I will also update my ipad air now
2016-5-18
Use props
Advanced